Brian Yulo Ng is an aspiring Filipino/Singaporean Artist, Animator and Chef. His works often balance different aspects of nature, fantasy and oppression. He is currently pursuing a Double Degree for Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Arts and Experimental Animation in the California Institute of the Arts. Many of his digital and analogue installations have been featured in Singapore, the Philippines and the United States. His Animated Films have also been shown throughout multiple Film Festivals around the world. Through an exploration of different techniques he works between mediums of performance, cooking, film, drawing and animation. He has worked as a Line Cook/Sous Chef in the Philippines, served as a Corporal First Class in the Singapore Armed Forces, a Print & Digital Media Technician in California as well as a Free-Lance Caterer, Animator, Producer and Collaborator for films in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets