It’s the story of Narayanpura, a minorities compound in Karachi, Pakistan where Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are living in harmony and peace with Muslims.
In Pakistan over the last ten years more than 4000 people have been killed in different incidents of violence against minorities including sectarian violence but Narayanpura has not seen such an incident over many years.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets