24 is an experimental documentary and animated retrospective of a young man born between different cultures, it depicts moments of memory through short vignettes of the past; Alongside an evolving abstracted animation that grows in complexity. The film tackles issues of culture, memory and trauma through the lens of a person born between identities. The entire film has a strong theoretical base around the number 24.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets