- DW: Democracy of the gullible — The Inquiring Mind
- Coronavirus survivor Tom Hanks does not ‘have much respect’ for people who shun basic precautions — National Post
- Miami rolls back restaurant dining as U.S. coronavirus deaths top 130,000 — National Post
- AMAZING WASTE – Jesus Reappears to Set Record Straight On Trump – musical parody from Founders Sing — The Inquiring Mind
- Mae West: Dirty Blonde — Ossurworld’s Irreverence, Irony, Insouciance & Iconoclasm
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Audience FEEDBACK Documentary Festival Dec. 2019
AT HEART, CITIZENS OF THE ESPLANDE, 29min., Canada, Documentary Directed by Ayelen Liberona & Joseph Johnson Camí In November 2018, Jamii premiered “At Heart, Citizens of The Esplanade”, a docu-film project created by more than 150 Esplanadians under the artistic leadership … Continue reading
FRASER SYNDROME & ME, 20min., USA, Documentary Directed by Kyle Anne Grendys Filmmaker Kyle Anne Grendys, is only the 75th person to be born with the rare, recessive gene disorder called Fraser Syndrome. Having always felt alone in the world, she … Continue reading
THE NAME = THE STORY, 9min., USA, Documentary Directed by Nadia Sasso, Nofisat Sonekan Tobore Oweh is working hard to establish artistic ground in the DMV, but things get tricky when she has to decide on revealing her immigrant status. CLICK … Continue reading
TERMINATED: TEETH & TINDER, 4min., UK, Documentary Directed by Freya Billington A triptych swiping between the fallout of a marriage break up, middle-aged Tinder and a lost front tooth. CLICK HERE – and see full info and more pics of the film!
THE NIGHT SHIFT, 5min., USA, Documentary Directed by Max Mollring & Ian Burris A short gritty slice of life documentary that offers a glimpse into the life of Angelo, a homeless man in San Francisco who collects recycling in order to … Continue reading
THURSDAY FIELDS, 20min, USA, Documentary Directed by Harry Zernike CLICK HERE – and see full info and more pics of the film!