In the wake of a global climate crisis, a small town in Gloucestershire has received international acclaim for their environmental achievements in sport. English Football League side Forest Green Rovers are known for being the world’s first professional, carbon-neutral football club. Chairman and Ecotricity founder Dale Vince, who saved the team from bankruptcy in 2010, made unprecedented changes to make the club more sustainable; from powering the stadium with solar panels and wind turbines to exclusively serving plant-based food for home and away fans on match days. This documentary explores how the players and fans react to these extraordinary measures, which have set an exceptional standard in world football.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets