Aidan “Synn” Pringle is a second generation professional wrestler, who trained to be the best. But when he was sabotaged in his WWE tryout match, he quit the business. This isn’t a story of failure. This is the story of losing in the ring, but winning in life.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets