The Night Shift is a short gritty slice of life documentary that offers a glimpse into the life of Angelo, a homeless man in San Francisco who collects recycling in order to survive. The film follows Angelo through his nightly routine and explores how he has all of the traits of a successful entrepreneur, but makes much less than minimum wage. We are confronted by his surprisingly optimistic demeanor, the ins and outs of the underground recycling economy, and the tragic contradiction of a city rife with Tech money yet home to an ever growing homeless population.
- Short Film: At Heart, Citizens of The Esplanade, 29min., Canada, Documentary
- Director Biography – Freya Billington (TERMINATED: TEETH & TINDER)
- Short Film: TERMINATED: TEETH & TINDER, 4min., UK, Documentary
- Director Biography – Harry Zernike (THURSDAY FIELDS)
- Short Film: THURSDAY FIELDS, 20min, USA, Documentary
- My Tweets