The Night Shift is a short gritty slice of life documentary that offers a glimpse into the life of Angelo, a homeless man in San Francisco who collects recycling in order to survive. The film follows Angelo through his nightly routine and explores how he has all of the traits of a successful entrepreneur, but makes much less than minimum wage. We are confronted by his surprisingly optimistic demeanor, the ins and outs of the underground recycling economy, and the tragic contradiction of a city rife with Tech money yet home to an ever growing homeless population.
- Bollywood producers’ decision to go for straight to digital release; Trade experts speak — Navtarang
- Harry Connick Jr., Brad Pitt and more stars team up for upcoming Grammys special to honor essential workers — Akahi News
- Why Producer Ted Hope Lasted as Long as He Did at Amazon Studios — IndieWire
- Analysis on the Mind-blowing Cinematography of 1917 — Film In Detail
- Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda’s We Are Freestyle Love Supreme Trailer — piinions
- My Tweets