Director, writer, creative storyteller Barbara van Rijn, born in the Netherlands, March 31st, 1984, began her career as TV editor for a human interest television program, graduated as camera journalist in 2007. She continued her career in corporate storytelling.
In 2010 she moved to Ghana where she advised a local TV station. This is where she started making her first documentary ‘the Cure’.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets