Director, writer, creative storyteller Barbara van Rijn, born in the Netherlands, March 31st, 1984, began her career as TV editor for a human interest television program, graduated as camera journalist in 2007. She continued her career in corporate storytelling.
In 2010 she moved to Ghana where she advised a local TV station. This is where she started making her first documentary ‘the Cure’.
- DW: Democracy of the gullible — The Inquiring Mind
- Coronavirus survivor Tom Hanks does not ‘have much respect’ for people who shun basic precautions — National Post
- Miami rolls back restaurant dining as U.S. coronavirus deaths top 130,000 — National Post
- AMAZING WASTE – Jesus Reappears to Set Record Straight On Trump – musical parody from Founders Sing — The Inquiring Mind
- Mae West: Dirty Blonde — Ossurworld’s Irreverence, Irony, Insouciance & Iconoclasm
- My Tweets