This Documentary tells the story of a pride of three lion (two female and one male) were introduced into andBeyond Phinda back in 1992 and have flourished to the point that on regular occasions the lions have exceeded the carrying capacity of the reserve and have had to be trans-located to other reserves in South Africa. Wild lion range is diminishing and so projects like these are so important.
- Documentary Festival Testimonial – October 15 2018
- HIGHLIGHTS – OCTOBER 2018 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- WHY WE PUSH? Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from Oct. 2018 Documentary Festival
- THROUGH CHINATOWN’S EYES: APRIL 1968 Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from DOC Festival
- THE RETURN Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from Oct. 2018 Documentary Festival
- My Tweets