- DW: Democracy of the gullible — The Inquiring Mind
- Coronavirus survivor Tom Hanks does not ‘have much respect’ for people who shun basic precautions — National Post
- Miami rolls back restaurant dining as U.S. coronavirus deaths top 130,000 — National Post
- AMAZING WASTE – Jesus Reappears to Set Record Straight On Trump – musical parody from Founders Sing — The Inquiring Mind
- Mae West: Dirty Blonde — Ossurworld’s Irreverence, Irony, Insouciance & Iconoclasm
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Audience FEEDBACK from June 2019 DOC Festival
FIGHTING CHILDHOOD CANCER, 5min., USA, Documentary Directed by Jeremy Abrams Honoring the legacy of 3 year old Louie Vanderslice who lost his fight to childhood leukemia and how his legacy has impacted his family and community. CLICK HERE – and see full … Continue reading
THE CURE, 32min., Ghana, Documentary Directed by Barbara van Rijn Studies reveal that about 70% of Ghanaians depend on traditional and herbal medicine. CLICK HERE – and see full info and more pics of the film!
QUEENS WAY, 4min., UK, Documentary Directed by Alex Williams On the eve of her 85th birthday, a headstrong widow reflects on the love and loss of her three husbands. CLICK HERE – and see full info and more pics of the film!
KYRA, 7min., Canada, Documentary Directed by Waleed Abuzaid A vitiligo model inspiring people to not to be afraid of their own appearance. CLICK HERE – and see full info and more pics of the film!
FLOWERS OF MARRAKECH, 8min., USA, Documentary Directed by Yuntong Man Nadia, a Moroccan Henna artist, is a single mother in Marrakech that is struggling to make a livable wage during the slow tourism season. The Marrakech Henna Art Café offers an … Continue reading
CHILD, DISRUPTED, 25min., USA, Documentary Directed by Krista Riihimaki As a society, are we in danger of raising a generation of children disrupted by the overuse of technology? Through interviews with experts in the fields of neuroscience, occupational therapy, addiction, … Continue reading