A professional pianist was diagnosed as an early on set dementia when she was in her 50’s and forgotten how to play the piano. She was depressed since then. Her husband wanted her to get back her meaning of life and they started practicing piano together. After 3 years practice and her husband support, she was able to play the piano again although her symptom progresses.
- DOC SHORTS Showcase – Sat. June 19th (Stream for FREE)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday July 1st (Stream for FREE all Day)
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday June 3rd (Stream for FREE all Day)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Feature Film Festival
- My Tweets