Rod Aloras was born in 1976 during the Argentine military dictatorship, in the city of Rosario, Santa Fe, where he studied Fine Arts, Drama, Music and Social Communication. In 1999 he emigrated to Barcelona, Spain, where he made the short films “Blanco y Negro”, “Bibliorítimica”, “Los soñantes”, “En el Laberinto”, and more. Since 2005 he has lived in Sweden where he has filmed the essay “Den Förklarade Ron”, and a series of music videos by advance order. In 2018 he produced, directed, filmed and edited the documentary “La llama de la Memoria”, this being his first work.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets