Jared Moossy has always been fascinated with the myriad artful ways to capture the play of light and shadow in a picture.
After working as a conflict photographer for over a decade he made a seamless transition to cinematography. Lending a philanthropic eye to the lens he was able to capture both the tragedy of war and the beauty of the people affected by it. This photographic/documentarian background yields a unique aesthetic vision to his cinematic work; that which skillfully elicits emotion while preserving the beauty of the moving picture.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets