Michael Mazzanti is an 11-time Emmy award winning director and editor out of Denver, CO. Originally from San Diego, CA, his desire to tell stories – especially stories of the human condition –drove him to teach himself the ins and outs of filmmaking without any formal education on the subject. As the head video producer for Northeastern University, Harvard School of Public Health, and now UCHealth, Michael has spent the last 10 years making short, non-fiction films that showcase the extraordinary power of teamwork, compassion, and ultimately, the human spirit. When he needs to recharge from the emotional stories, he’s found a passion for directing funny, light-hearted commercials with professional athletes from the Rockies, Nuggets, Broncos, and Avalanche. In addition, Michael has also donated his time and talents pro-bono to non-profit organizations like Dawg Nation Hockey and the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange.
His most recent production and first full-length feature, “D-Rep: Fight for Life,” is currently screening in film festivals and was an audience award winner at the Breckenridge Film Festival & Denver Film Festival.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets