Known for his work on the Academy Award winning documentary, Free Solo, Samuel enjoys safely documenting athletes as they push themselves in remote areas and high risk situations. Big mountains and tired climbers fuel his creativity as he travels full-time. Samuel lives his professional life as an openly gay man and is passionate about revealing the diversity and human stories within the climbing community.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets