“I work after his voice and do exactly what he says to do… He put up what colors he want. I don’t know about them. ”
One day, in May of 2018 as I was driving through Niagara Falls, NY, I passed a home unlike anything I had ever seen before. I slammed on the brakes and reversed to take some pictures of this stunning and unusual work of art tucked away in an otherwise unremarkable neighborhood. As I finished, a man who was sitting across the street called me over to talk. His name was Isaiah and the conversation that began on that day culminated in this short film. Maybe our encounter was meant to be. In honor of Isaiah, I hope you enjoy it.
Shot with a Fujifilm X-T3 and then printed on to Kodak 50D 16mm film.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets