Sarah Wray and Ben Wilson have a deep passion for sharing powerful stories. Sarah, a farm girl turned social media strategist, and Ben, an aerospace engineer turned freelance filmmaker, started working together in 2009 building an online community called FarmOn.com. Since then, the team have launched their own independent media company, honing their skills and their passion for telling authentic and engaging stories by working with clients across Canada, including many agricultural organizations. Ben and Sarah operate Story Brokers Media House from their home base in the rural community of Bashaw, Alberta, and their work has reached millions of viewers around the world. Their award winning film, “Guardians of the Grasslands” has been selected by numerous film festivals in recent months, shedding light on the important and controversial topics of food production and climate change.
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday July 1st (Stream for FREE all Day)
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday June 3rd (Stream for FREE all Day)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Feature Film Festival
- DOC SHORTS Showcase – Sat. June 19th (Stream for FREE)
- My Tweets