And We Go Green is an engaging but shallow documentary that’s enough as a distraction, thanks to its good pacing, editing and directing.
- DW: Democracy of the gullible — The Inquiring Mind
- Coronavirus survivor Tom Hanks does not ‘have much respect’ for people who shun basic precautions — National Post
- Miami rolls back restaurant dining as U.S. coronavirus deaths top 130,000 — National Post
- AMAZING WASTE – Jesus Reappears to Set Record Straight On Trump – musical parody from Founders Sing — The Inquiring Mind
- Mae West: Dirty Blonde — Ossurworld’s Irreverence, Irony, Insouciance & Iconoclasm
- My Tweets