I’ve been shooting film for almost 5 years now and was very lucky to have a father that introduced me to film photography – one of the greatest lessons he’s taught me is the intertwining of photography basics and the spirit of science. To that end, I thought I’d share one of my favourite film projects to date. For a while now I’ve been fascinated by the look of Infrared (IR) film.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets