Born in Luxembourg to a Spanish mother and a French father, Edouard has always been fascinated by the world that surrounds him.
Three passions have dictated his life thus far – travelling, football and filmmaking. Growing up in a well-travelled family gave him a sense of curiosity that he wants to portray in his work. Aged 19, he decided to move to Bristol to study filmmaking and, although he specialised in editing, directed his graduate film – a documentary about life on Bardsey Island, a small remote island in North Wales.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets