Born in Luxembourg to a Spanish mother and a French father, Edouard has always been fascinated by the world that surrounds him.
Three passions have dictated his life thus far – travelling, football and filmmaking. Growing up in a well-travelled family gave him a sense of curiosity that he wants to portray in his work. Aged 19, he decided to move to Bristol to study filmmaking and, although he specialised in editing, directed his graduate film – a documentary about life on Bardsey Island, a small remote island in North Wales.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets