But, right in the middle of it all, there’s a wilderness that has beaten the odds, a haven that is a window into the past of how all of Western Africa’s savannas once were. Journey with a group of fly fishermen to this very special oasis to witness an explosion of life, where the end-goal is to help protect it all through fly fishing tourism.
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets