Born in 1960 and raised in NELA (Glassell Park, Highland Park, Eagle Rock), Tourjés work is a reflection of the multi-cultural DIY sensibilities of NELA. His work is known as a contemporary hybrid of low and high art, reflecting his real-life immersion in surf and skate, the LA punk and music scene, graffiti and other subcultures that thrived in the NELA of the 70’s and 80’s. In 2011, Tourje was the subject of the short documentary “L.A. Aboriginal” which won 7 Best Short Film awards internationally and in 2013 he was the Executive Producer on the feature film “Curly” which won 5 Best Feature awards internationally.
- DOC SHORTS Showcase – Sat. June 19th (Stream for FREE)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday July 1st (Stream for FREE all Day)
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday June 3rd (Stream for FREE all Day)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Feature Film Festival
- My Tweets