James Belsanti was a prominent photographer from the 60’s – 80’s in Chicago. In 2000 he moved to Virginia Beach, Virginia, and after his death a box of his photographs would be left at the curb for trash pickup. This is the story of the revival of the art of an American photographer whose work almost perished as photographs in the rain.
- DOC SHORTS Showcase – Sat. June 19th (Stream for FREE)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday July 1st (Stream for FREE all Day)
- DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM FESTIVAL – Thursday June 3rd (Stream for FREE all Day)
- HIGHLIGHTS – JUNE 2021 DOCUMENTARY Feature Film Festival
- My Tweets