At a Virginia stable where equine therapy is practiced, veterans with PTSD process their trauma through largely nonverbal and tranquil means. Horses can read people, and the rapport that develops often allows vets to make amazing progress.
- Short Film: At Heart, Citizens of The Esplanade, 29min., Canada, Documentary
- Director Biography – Freya Billington (TERMINATED: TEETH & TINDER)
- Short Film: TERMINATED: TEETH & TINDER, 4min., UK, Documentary
- Director Biography – Harry Zernike (THURSDAY FIELDS)
- Short Film: THURSDAY FIELDS, 20min, USA, Documentary
- My Tweets