I was thrilled with the audience response to the film. Some people in particular really “got” it, pointing to the words “and yet” in the opening haiku as the hint of hopefulness in the film. The shot of the school of fish shifting direction connotes that hope of a shift in consciousness.
– Elizabeth Thompson, Director of “This Dewdrop World”
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets