I was thrilled with the audience response to the film. Some people in particular really “got” it, pointing to the words “and yet” in the opening haiku as the hint of hopefulness in the film. The shot of the school of fish shifting direction connotes that hope of a shift in consciousness.
– Elizabeth Thompson, Director of “This Dewdrop World”
- “Kedi” follows the cats of Istanbul to heartwarming effect — Hardwired for Film
- IR Film Review: SCREAM QUEEN – MY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET [Shudder] — SirkTV
- The Release Of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s New Hulu Doc Has Been Postponed —
- Movie Review: And We Go Green — Last Full Show
- Shoplifter in tears after cops buy her food — The advertiser
- My Tweets