Cynthia Hunt, first came from the big city of Toronto to the quiet of the Yukon Territory in the northern part of Canada, in 1983. Countless adventures and an ever growing family later, this move proved to be a wonderful decision. She and her family live part of the year along a river in the wilderness and the rest of their time near the town of Dawson City. There, in the surrounding mountains, she continues to explore the magnificent northern landscape both as an artist and as naturalist. Though her first love is landscape painting, the engrossing challenge of film-making has become the primary focus of her art practice. While she has been studying film-making and making independent short documentaries for a number of years, Ice Flow is the first film she has sent out to film festivals outside of Dawson City. She writes, directs, shoots, and edits her films herself.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets