Satoshi Watanabe is a documentary filmmaker based out of Tsuruoka City, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. He has made a number of successful documentary films, but among the most well known is “Reviving Recipes,” which focuses on the revitalization of heirloom vegetables in the Shōnai region of Yamagata Prefecture. Watanabe-san’s upcoming film features a renewable energy revival movement in Fukushima Prefecture following the nuclear disaster that began in March 2011.
- Director Biography – Manchhiring Tamang (A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HIMALAYAN SHEPHERD)
- Short Film: A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HIMALAYAN SHEPHERD, 20min., Nepal, Documentary
- Director Biography – Catriona Ni Chadhain (LOVE & FEAR)
- Short Film: LOVE & FEAR, 15min., Ireland, Documentary
- Short Film: A MASSACRE IN MEMPHIS, 18min., USA, Documentary
- My Tweets