Satoshi Watanabe is a documentary filmmaker based out of Tsuruoka City, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. He has made a number of successful documentary films, but among the most well known is “Reviving Recipes,” which focuses on the revitalization of heirloom vegetables in the Shōnai region of Yamagata Prefecture. Watanabe-san’s upcoming film features a renewable energy revival movement in Fukushima Prefecture following the nuclear disaster that began in March 2011.
- Documentary Short Film Festival – Today’s Testimonial
- HIGHLIGHTS – NOVEMBER 2019 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- WE Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Nov. 2019 LA DOC Film Festival
- #WELAGENTE Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Nov. 2019 LA DOC Film Festival
- The Salty Generations Short Film, Audience FEEDBACK from Nov. 2019 LA DOC Film Festival
- My Tweets