Satoshi Watanabe is a documentary filmmaker based out of Tsuruoka City, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. He has made a number of successful documentary films, but among the most well known is “Reviving Recipes,” which focuses on the revitalization of heirloom vegetables in the Shōnai region of Yamagata Prefecture. Watanabe-san’s upcoming film features a renewable energy revival movement in Fukushima Prefecture following the nuclear disaster that began in March 2011.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets