Jonathan began perusing film to share his interest in action sports and nature with others. After serving as flight crew in the US Coast Guard where he procured his own equipment to document his missions, he attended the University of North Carolina Wilmington where he acquired his BA in Film Studies. Jonathan plans to continue creating documentary films focused on these interest and one day hopes to film surfing, diving, and wildlife in the South Pacific Ocean.
- Director Biography – Manchhiring Tamang (A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HIMALAYAN SHEPHERD)
- Short Film: A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HIMALAYAN SHEPHERD, 20min., Nepal, Documentary
- Director Biography – Catriona Ni Chadhain (LOVE & FEAR)
- Short Film: LOVE & FEAR, 15min., Ireland, Documentary
- Short Film: A MASSACRE IN MEMPHIS, 18min., USA, Documentary
- My Tweets