Jonathan began perusing film to share his interest in action sports and nature with others. After serving as flight crew in the US Coast Guard where he procured his own equipment to document his missions, he attended the University of North Carolina Wilmington where he acquired his BA in Film Studies. Jonathan plans to continue creating documentary films focused on these interest and one day hopes to film surfing, diving, and wildlife in the South Pacific Ocean.
- Director Biography – Rachel Bujalski (CONNECTED OFF THE GRID)
- Short Film: CONNECTED OFF THE GRID, 20min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Susan Gray (CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS)
- Short Film: CLIMATE EMERGENCY – FEEDBACK LOOPS, 13min., USA, Documentary
- Director Biography – Jay Windland (The Hunt for the Asian Giant Hornet)
- My Tweets