Directed by Kristine Kirchmeier
Young newlyweds Megan and Danielle Love immediately have their wedding vows put to the test after Megan is diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer a few weeks after they’re married.
These two opposites-in-love are rudely confronted with their mortality and have to daily choose how they will respond to their reality and to each other.
Can love really conquer all for Megan and Danielle?
- Film Type:Documentary, Short, Student
- Genres:Marriage, gay, lesbian, LGBTQ, romance, cancer
- Runtime:7 minutes 20 seconds
- Completion Date:February 14, 2017
- Production Budget:100 USD
- Country of Origin:United States
- Country of Filming:United States
- Film Language:English
- Shooting Format:Digital
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Film Color:Black & White and Color