Disney Cartoon Camera, hosted by acclaimed historian Leonard Maltin, tracks the history of animation cinematography—from the origins of crude “down shooters” to the first multi-plane camera fashioned out of old car parts, to the latest digital camera capture systems—through the eyes of the camera operators and technicians.
- Documentary Short Film Festival Testimonial – May 25 2020 — WILDsound Festival
- Fashion designer showcases the future of the runway with 3D models — We Keep You Updated
- Royal shock: Will Queen abdicate and make Prince Charles king? — eMobiTuner
- The Elite’s COVID-19 Coup: Fighting for Our Humanity, Our Liberty & Our Future — FUCK NEW WORLD ORDER
- Cycling: Hinault, LeMond, Guimard… their truth about Lance Armstrong’s lies — Archyde
- My Tweets