|The FEEDBACK Monthly Film Festival is back for 2017.. Our home is The Carlton Cinemas, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at 20 Carlton Street. The event runs from 7pm to 9:10pm.
Continuing to showcase the best of short films from around the world, while maintaining our audience feedback format moderated by Kierston Drier. Showcasing a festival twice a month in 2017.
Tickets for 2017 are PAY WHAT YOU LIKE. Purchase your tickets online via Paypal or Credit Card. Tickets are first come first serve.
All proceeds to this month’s festival will be donated to festival cinema costs (suggestion $8 and up), which helps the monthly event:
OR, if you like to obtain seats in advance and pick them up on the day of the event (come for FREE, or make a donation), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reserve seats for you.
You can pick up the tickets on the day of the event at the cinema. Tickets are first come, first serve. This festival has sold out 50 out of its last 52 events!
You will be able to buy alcohol (beer, wine, liquor), popcorn, candy, and refreshments before the show.
Here is the full program of films. Festival starts at 7pm sharp!
FIRST ACT PROGRAM
SECOND ACT PROGRAM
- Documentary Festival Testimonial – October 15 2018
- HIGHLIGHTS – OCTOBER 2018 DOCUMENTARY Short Film Festival
- WHY WE PUSH? Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from Oct. 2018 Documentary Festival
- THROUGH CHINATOWN’S EYES: APRIL 1968 Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from DOC Festival
- THE RETURN Short Film – Audience FEEDBACK from Oct. 2018 Documentary Festival
- My Tweets